National Read A Book Day
What do you do on National Read a Book Day? Why, read a book of course! And not just for yourself… read to your kids, your parents, your grandparents, your friends… even your pets!
Reading can be a shared experience. You can share your favourite books/ stories, loan a book to a neighbour or attend a book reading at your local library.
There are so many benefits that can be derived from reading!
- It improves your memory and concentration
- Helps you stay mentally stimulated
- Improves your ability to analyze details and can help you express your opinions clearly
- Reduces stress
- Expand your vocabulary
- Equips you with valuable, life-long knowledge
- It’s entertaining and can be relaxing
What are some recommended reading?